Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* To perform all duties of responsibility as range scoring technician in a professional manner to ensure aircrew receive accurate scoring information in the range during day and night weaponry attacks
* To perform all duties and tasks assigned by RSO
* To document the results of firing in the manned and tactical range and report weapon scores and the serviceability state of scoring targets to all concerned
* To determine if the target needs maintenance inside the target area and inform the maintenance people to repair
* To make sure that the squadrons receive all the scoring results
* Record the range scoring results and inform the people who require those results and maintain that target
* To turn on all equipment for range scoring before scoring occurs and ensure all equipment is safe to use
* To report and coordinate the weather with Safety Range Officer and all agencies
* To make sure to acquire the daily flying schedules from each squadron in a timely manner
* (Air Force OR technician) with bachelor degree, or HS/diploma and extensive experience
* Specialty: (1) Explosive distraction technician (EOD) OR Weapons, (2) ATC, and (3) flight operation technician
* USAF AFSC: 1C271 or equivalent
* Prefer to be have technical experience or qualified as a range scoring technician
* Able to speak, read, and write in the English language with a basic English score of not less than 70
* Able to use a computer at an intermediate level
* Qualified with training as a practical range scoring technician. Should be assessed by a qualified and certified range scoring technician
* Should have experience in reading and determining if the weather is within Range minimum
Qualifications See Job Duties and Responsibilities Degrees High School Diploma or GED Certificate
Years of Experience 08-10 years w/High School Diploma
Position Type Full-Time Shift Other/Unknown Overview For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
Apply Now Save to cart
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) ###-####. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click ...@mantech.com and provide your name and contact information.
? 2010 ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, compliance, compliance department, counsel, court, courtroom, lawyer, legal, market